Navlekha has already begun onboarding Hindi publishers from Delhi.
How to start Navlekha
- Express your interest online.
Our team will review your application and get in touch. Registered Indian publications are encouraged to sign up to get notified once more languages become available.
- Set up your free publication website with expert help.Our team will guide you through the setup process and will be available to help maintain your online publication.
- Publish existing and future content with our tools.Leave the technical stuff to us as you take content from existing PDF files online with our conversion and publication tools.
- Manage your content.Our publishing tools give you the power to edit and curate content with ease according to your preferences.
How can publishers benefit from Navlekha?
- Get more readers for publication.
Your audience is already searching for content online. Don’t miss out on readership and increase awareness of your publication by growing your online presence.
- No Setup Cost.We will help you get your content online for free. We will not charge for our publication tools and the domain name for the first three years. All you need to get started is your content and a commitment to bring your publication online.
- Grow your business with AdSense.
Sign up for AdSense and tap into the largest network of online advertisers who are bidding for your ad space.