SoundTracking is an easy, fun and expressive way to share the soundtrack of your life with your friends and followers. With a few taps of your phone, identify a song instantly and then share the song snippet, a photo and your geo-location all in one special music moment that you can share into Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare. You and your friends can follow, like and comment on each other’s daily music tastes and even play songs in Rdio or Spotify!
Whether you’re out with friends at a party, walking outdoors with your headphones on, or just hanging out with the radio on, the SoundTracking app now allows you to easily share your favorite jam. Beginner tip: start by posting your “Song of the Day” or what music is “Now Playing”.
- Capture and share the music moments in your daily life with your friends and followers.
- Find and follow your friends who are using SoundTracking by connecting to Facebook, Twitter, or Foursquare.
- View these shared music moments from other people, and if you like the song, play it back in full using your Rdio or Spotify app.
- Use the Music ID feature to instantly recognize what song is playing on your phone or around you on a speaker
- Search for the song by artist name and title in our huge song database, if you already know what song is playing.
- Add your own photo or an artist/album image.
- Tag your location (Neighborhood, City or Venue) to your post.
- Share your posts to friends on Facebook and followers on Twitter.
- Check-in a song at venues using the Foursquare integration. A music + location check-in!
- Let your friends know how you feel about their music moments by liking, loving and commenting on their posts.
- Be a DJ, express yourself and see what your friends and followers think of your music choices.
- See what songs and locations are trending and becoming popular.