How To Get Hyderabad Metro Rail Smart CardTo get Hyderabad Metro Rail Smart Card have to visit the nearby token counters at Railway Stations. In the token counter, you have to request for Hyderabad Metro Rail Smart Card Registration. The authorities team will give you a registration form to fill up. You can fill all the details such as Name, Fathers Name, Mobile Number, Address, Email Id, etc. After filling the form, submit it to the officer at the counter. Now they will ask to pay the Hyderabad Metro Rail Smart Card Registration Fee. The fee amount varies depending on the Card you wish to take. After completing all this process successfully, you will receive Hyderabad Metro Rail Smart Card.
How To Recharge Hyderabad Metro Rail Smart Card Online
- To recharge HMRC Metro Smart Card through, you need to download Hyderabad Metro Rail Smart Card application from the google play store. Currently, the application is available for only Android Users, iPhone users have to wait for some time to get the application to their devices.
- After installing the application, go to the online recharge option.
- Now enter your 8 Digit Number available on the back of Metro Smart Card.
- After that enter the amount, then select the payment mode either debit or credit card.
- Now you will be asked to fill the personal details such as Name, Address, Email Id, Phone Number, Aadhaar Card.
- After completing your personal details, enter your Hyderabad Metro Rail Smart Card details.
- Now finally, you are transaction will be completed.