The phone will debut in Europe, Asia and China first and will come in two colors – black or blue. The device won’t be a powerhouse – it will feature a 1.8-inch TFT display at 128 x 160 pixels, FM radio, a microSD card slot for cards with capacities of up to 32 GB, support for GSM/EDGE and a battery that can live for up to 33 days in stand-by mode or up to 7.5 hours in talk mode.
Other features of the upcoming budget phone include Nokia Xpress browser with access to Twitter and Facebook.
- System: GSM 900/1800 GSM 850/1900
- User Interface: Series 40
- Dimensions: 110 x 46 x 14.8mm
- Weight: 77g (including battery)
- Display: 1.8-inch TFT; 128 x 160 pixels
- Memory card: up to 32GB microSD
- Connectivity: GPRS/EDGE, 2.0mm Charger Connector, 3.5mm AV connector