Buyers are required to pay Rs 2,000 in order to book the tablet, which is available under its code name, Galaxy Note N8000, on the Samsung India e-store. The South Korean manufacturer is offering a free book cover worth Rs 3,249 with every booking of the Galaxy Note 10.1.
Interestingly, those who book the Galaxy Note 10.1 in India in advance will have to pay the balance amount within 3 days of the launch of the device. The company will send emails to buyers who have pre-ordered the tablet to intimate them about the launch. Samsung is not offering Cash on Delivery service for the tablet.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is the latest tablet from the stables of the South Korean company. It features a 10.1-inch PLS TFT display, with S Pen (stylus), multiscreen and multitouch compatibility. The device is powered by Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and runs on a 1.4GHz quad-core processor with 2GB RAM.
Specifications of Galaxy Note 10.1 are as below:
- Display: 10.1-inch PLS TFT (Transistor Liquid Crystal) touchscreen, 1280x800 pixel resolution, with S Pen, multitouch and multiscreen compatibility
- Operating system: Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Processor: 1.4GHz quad-core processor
- RAM: 2GB
- Camera: 5MP rear camera with autofocus, geo-tagging and LED flash, captures video at 1080p@30fps; 1.9MP rear snapper
- Memory: 16, 32 and 64GB; upgradable up to 64GB via microSD card
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, 3G, LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, MHL, infrared
- Pre-loaded apps: Smart Stay, Adobe Photoshop Touch, S Note, S Planner, Shape Match, Formula Match, My Story etc