Optimize SQL Server Query Store Performance
SQL Query Store Optimizer - Free Tool
- Improve SQL Server 2016 Query Store performance
- See all Query Store properties in single summary table
- Execute predefined actions that modify Query Store properties and contents
- Edit all modifiable Query Store properties in single overview panel
- Get up and running in minutes with no agents
Troubleshoot issues and execute tasks that follow best practices to help keep Query Store tuned to the database workload. Improve the performance of SQL Server’s Query Store by optimizing its properties and contents. This affects how the Query Store captures per database a history of queries, plans, and run-time statistics.
See all Query Store Properties in Single Summary Table
Register one or more SQL Server instances. For a selected connected instance, display all database Query Store properties in a single summary table. This provides an overview of all of the Query Store properties to compare properties across Query Stores, to quickly identify the origin of performance problems, and to quickly select a Query Store to optimize its performance.
Execute Predefined Actions
- For a selected database, provide predefined Query Store actions including:
- clear Query Store contents
- restart Query Store
- recover from memory corruption
- recover from disk corruption
- set Query Store to default settings
- keep only most relevant data in Query Store
- flush Query Store in-memory cache to disk
- find and delete ad-hoc queries executed only once and older than 24 hours
For a selected database, display all of the twelve properties of its Query Store in a single overview panel, and allow editing of all eight modifiable properties. Together with the summary table, this allows for quick selection of Query Stores and optimizing their performance. In contrast, SSMS provides access only to a subset of eight properties, requires vertical scrolling to access the last two properties, does not display default values, does not provide more involved actions to adjust properties and contents, and is not efficient for more than just a few servers, instances, and databases. Access to additional properties and more involved actions are only available as T-SQL snippets mentioned on several web pages.
Get up and Running in Minutes with No Agents
The small download and easy installation wizard will get you up and running quickly. No agents need to be on the server.