The all-new Galaxy Core features a 4.3-inch TFT screen with 800x480p resolution and 217ppi pixel density. It is powered by Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and packs a 1.2GHz processor under the hood, paired with 1GB RAM. Internal storage in the device is 8GB, and the phone supports microSD-based expansion up to 64GB.
Samsung's newest phone has connectivity features like 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0 and microUSB 2.0. For imaging, the phone has a 5MP shooter with LED flash on the back and a VGA camera in the front. The phone has a 1,800mAh battery, measures 8.95mm along the waistline and weighs 124gram.
In the Indian smartphone market, the new Galaxy Core will rival the likes of HTC Desire X, Sony Xperia U, Motorola Atrix 2, Nokia Lumia 620 and LG Optimus L7 II Dual.
- Display: 4.3-inch TFT screen with 800x480p resolution and 217ppi pixel density
- Operating system: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Processor & RAM: 1.2GHz CPU, 1GB RAM
- Storage: 8GB built-in storage, up to 64GB microSD support
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0 and microUSB 2.0
- Camera: 5MP rear camera with LED flash, VGA front unit
- Battery: 1,800mAh