HTC Desire VC was launched in India on Sunday and has been priced at Rs 21,999.
The Android phone was first launched through an online retail portal Snapdeal, earlier this week.
The smartphone comes as successor to its earlier successful models like Desire V and C.
Here are some of the key features that you may like to know about this phone.
- Display: The latest member of the Desire series comes with a 4-inch touchscreen display that renders a hyper-viewing angle for streaming media content. The screen comes with a 480 x 800 pixels resolution.
- Internal features: This device comes pre-loaded with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and is powered by a 1GHz single core processor with HTC Sense UI 4.0. HTC Desire VC comes with 512MB RAM along with a 4GB of memory that can be expanded upto 32 GB via a microSD card slot.
It has an excellent sound features, thanks to the Beats Audio technology to cater to musical needs of the consumers and has a 1650mAh battery.
For taking pictures, Desire VC has a 5MP autofocus camera with flash.
- Connectivity: For connectivity purposes, HTC desire VC has options like Wi-Fi, a 3.5mm audio jack, a micro-USB port and Bluetooth 4.0. This is the first smartphone to provide its users with HSIA internet for smooth web browsing.
- Data plans: HTC desire is a dual-SIM smartphone where you can conveniently switch between CDMA and GSM networks. HTC has tied up with telecom major Tata DoCoMo for various service plans, which means that users can avail voice and data offers from Tata DoCoMo for both CDMA and GSM on postpaid or prepaid plans.
- Looks: Desire VC comes enclosed in a durable metal chassis and will available in black and white colours. The phone looks sleek and very handy.