- Restful sleep for six to eight hours helps rejuvenate your eyes in a natural way.
- Wear dark glasses if you need to be out in the sun.
- When selecting dark glasses, make sure they are 100 per cent UV protected.
- When sitting in an AC room, make sure the blast is not directed straight into your eyes this leads to drying and sensitivity of the eyes.
- You must also protect your body while protecting your eyes. Always use a sun block with at least SPF 15.
- Make sure that you wear sunglasses while driving also because the sun rays can penetrate even through the windows of the car. Wearing substandard sunglasses will make the pupils dilate, allowing more harmful UV rays to enter the eye and cause damage.
- While driving motorcycle, always wear protective eyeglasses. If you wear a helmet, choose one which allows you to see and also shields your eyes.
- Last but not the least do not forget to supplement your diet with green vegetables, carrots, nuts, red and yellow fruits. These are natural source of vitamin A and caretenoids, which are any day better then taking multivitamin pills.
May 16, 2011